Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a moment with my source

After doing some yoga, while mediating I had a moment with my source( Higher Power). It was very insightful and yet hard to explain too. I was sitting there thinking of affirmations to concentrate on. Like I love myself, I am worthy. But they were hard to say so instead of stopping and taking a shower. I explore them more. I opened the door of open-mindedness a little more. That's when it happened. A voice in my head said,"You are loved, you are worth, why do you not believe this?" I in return I thought," I haven't done enough. I never have done enough to feel enough. I need to do more to be worthy, to be loved, to be enough." The voice spoke very low and replied," There will always be more. More love, more worth, more kindness, more hate, more ugly but all you can do right now is enough. You have been though enough pain, enough ugly, enough hurt. You deserve every great, exciting, wonderful, blissful thing that comes your way. Take it and feel enough. You are enough just the way you are. You are enough!" I was so filled with emotions that moment I had to cry. I did and it felt wonderful to let it out. To realize that all I have is enough to give in the first place is very eye opening for me. My new favorite word is enough!

I AM ENOUGH!!
In this moment do you feel enough, do have enough, do you want enough? For such an easy word it means so much.

Namaste,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. As long as you define what enough is then you can always feel "enough".

    ReplyDelete